My kids aren’t making Valentine’s boxes this year (hmph!) but we have had such a blast making them in the past! With Valentine’s Day parties happening next week, I’ll bet lots of mamas like me are going to be getting their craft on this weekend, putting together awesome Valentine’s boxes with their kiddos. Here are 10 great DIY Valentine’s box ideas for you!
1. Owl Valentine Box/Pinata – obviously my favorite, as I LOVE owls. I had this pinned for A YEAR before I realized it was actually a pinata and not a Valentine’s Box. D’oh! It’s still awesome, and I think you could adapt it to easily hold Valentine’s instead of penny candy!
2. Unicorn Valentine Box – I literally squealed when I saw this. My oldest is a big fan of My Little Pony, and of course I thought of all the Bronies of the world when I saw this. Totally cute, and the creator made it in several colors! Love!
3. Rapunzel Valentine Box – How sweet and precious is this, customized with this little lady’s picture? I love it.
4. Minion Valentine Box – super cool! Minion anything is so popular right now! This mama made this awesome box with her kiddo, and her blog features the one he made all by himself, too, which is even more awesome! Go check it out.
5. Adventure Time – Finn the Human Valentine Box – What time is it? Adventure Time! We are HUGE fans of Finn and Jake, and I just adore this awesome Valentine’s Box featuring Finn the Human!
6. Adventure Time BMO Valentine Box – I can’t get enough Adventure Time! BMO is my personal favorite, and this is SO awesome.
7. Batman Valentine Box – Batman always makes me think of my daughter’s boyfriend and how they used to dress up like Batman and the Joker on random Tuesdays in the summer just to freak people out. Haha! I really love this Batman Valentine’s Box!
8. Doctor Who Tardis Valentine’s Box – the little Whovians in my house went crazy for this Tardis-themed Valentine’s box!
9. Minecraft Valentine’s Box – This. Is. EPIC! What a labor of love.
10. Mario and Luigi Valentine Boxes – this is our old school favorite – the trends come and go at our house, but we ALWAYS return to the classic Mario and Luigi! Super cute; super cool.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas for your own Valentine’s boxes! Happy Valentine’s Day!