Every year at Christmas, I gorge myself on Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses until I basically hate myself. This year, I decided to try to duplicate that addictive taste by making easy Candy Cane Fudge.
Success! This is AMAZEBALLS. I used the same Andes Peppermint Chips that I used for my Santa cookies a few weeks ago. They’res so yummy! The taste of candy cane without the crunch. I want to add them to everything.
Everyone seems to love it! And it truly is super easy to make. Here is the recipe for ya!
- 3 c. white chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 t. peppermint extract
- Red food coloring
- 1 c. Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt white chocolate chips over medium heat with sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Remove from heat and add peppermint extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour half of fudge mixture into prepared baking dish and add several drops red food coloring. Swirl with butter knife. Add remainder of fudge mixture and add several more swirls. Sprinkle Andes peppermint chips over the top.
- Refrigerate for several hours, then cut into squares and serve. Fudge will keep for up to two weeks at room temperature in an airtight container.